Let’s get to the point.
Dare to look at yourself.
Do you like what you see?
What category do you fall under?
- Feel weak, drained, over worked?
- Muscles ache?
- Sore joints?
- Have lower back pain?
- Shortness of breath and/or asthma?
- High/low blood pressure?
- Sports related injuries?
Being overweight can cause some or all of these conditions above. Let’s get this problem under control before it is too late.
Obesity is a pressing public health concern. Currently, 66 million Americans are overweight or obese.
In 1980, the national average of obese adults was 15 percent. Now, an estimated two-thirds of American adults are overweight or obese. Florida is ranked 34 with a 23.3% obesity rate.
Over the past three decades, obesity rates have nearly tripled for children ages 2 to 5 (from 5 percent to 14 percent), more than tripled for youth ages 12 to 19 (from 5 percent to 17 percent), and more than quadrupled for children ages 6 to 11 (from 4 percent to 19 percent). Currently, approximately 12 million children and adolescents are obese, and almost 30 percent do not exercise three or more days per week.
The F as in Fat report finds that rates of type 2 diabetes, a disease typically associated with obesity, grew in 26 states last year. Four states now have diabetes rates that are above 10 percent, and all 10 states with the highest rates of diabetes and hypertension are in the South. The report also found a relationship between poverty and obesity levels. Seven of the 10 states with the highest obesity rates are also in the top 10 for highest poverty rates.
JC Fitness Gym is Ready to Work You Out!
Here are some helpful hints to follow!
Stretch – Before you start your workout “Stretch”. Most people lack in this area. Adding a stretch routine will definitely decrease your chances of injuries. Imagine being flexible. You would be able to do so many things enjoyable to your body. What’s enjoyable to you?
- Nutrition – the saying, “you are what you eat” is true. Helpful hints cut down on your calorie intake. Even though you must control your daily intake on carbohydrates, protein and fats. Lowering your calories play an important part of your daily diet as well. Please be aware of the amount of food you are in-taking per meal.
- Toning – You are going for high repetition and low amount of weight
- Muscle Size and Thickness – You are going for low repetition and heavier amount of weight
- Definition “The Ripped Look” – You must accomplish the above categories. Shape your body first, and then Chisel.